BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera

3 posters

Go down

[Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera Empty [Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera

Post  WongKit Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 am

Defwin - DynamiteX and Kantera

You may use this topic to contact them, but you do not have to.
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Back to top Go down

[Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera Empty Re: [Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera

Post  Dyna Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:26 pm

we're up for a match if they are.

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

[Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera Empty Re: [Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera

Post  Dyna Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 am

contacted epsilon for a match, we played 2 rounds, 2:0 for kantera and me...had to endure a lot of complains because of my delay (despite the fact tsukoyomi delayed too and the fact that both of them still charged like there'd be no tomorrow).
here are the screenies:
[Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera 20091208182437671
[Round 5] EpsiIon & Tsukoyomi vs. DynamiteX & Kantera 20091208185207437

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Epsilon Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 am

you just won bcuz of your 2 sec delay thats all =)
hf by using it all the time... lol! lol! lol!
Epsilon
Epsilon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Nice, thx for the results. I didn't expect that there will be a match with a team who missed the 4 previous rounds...
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:49 pm

and that whines like a bitch too, despite the fact one of them delayed too and kantera as well as i havent complained once, at least we didnt in local chat. maybe i shouldnt have bothered at all Rolling Eyes

Dyna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down