BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonus prices for special achievements!

3 posters

Go down

Bonus prices for special achievements! Empty Bonus prices for special achievements!

Post  WongKit Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Yes, that's right. BoneD and me decided during the beginning of the tournament to gift extra prices for following achievements:

First team registered
The very first team who registered for BKBT. Gratulation TabulaRasa & FromB (sent), 10.000 Gold for you each!

Fastest result
Tal (sent) & Cucala (sent) played their Quater-Final match (vs. Some and me) the same day when it was announced.
So they made the fastest result after a new round. 10.000 each ~

Most posts written
Our top forum writer at equality.rpg-board.net is Dyna (sent), with 47 posts at all. Now, you also can get 10.000 Gold more on your FT-Account.

Most loses
Team Saferxde & SeIena lost 4 times in the tournament so that they also gain 10.000 Gold each. It is no shame to lose in such an high skilled tournament. On the contrary - I'm proud of you that you still kept playing actively!

Due to the fact that we knew all achievements, we don't take part in here - otherwise, 1, 2 and 3 were won by Boned and me Razz

Please tell me HERE which of your character should recieve the bonus.

- WongKit

Last edited by WongKit on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Back to top Go down

Bonus prices for special achievements! Empty Re: Bonus prices for special achievements!

Post  Dyna Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Let the reward be sent to DynamiteX, please.
Thanks!

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

Bonus prices for special achievements! Empty Re: Bonus prices for special achievements!

Post  Tal Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 am

Haha fine
sent the reward to Tal and Cucala then
thanks
Tal
Tal

Anzahl der Beiträge : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum