BoneKit's Basic Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent lags...

3 posters

Go down

Recent lags... Empty Recent lags...

Post  Dyna Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:30 am

As many of you have probably noticed in the last few days, FT is experiencing weird lags/delays which basically make the game unplayable because of the great number of nbs, warps and the usual delay/lag side effects.
I talked to some people and it was said that it's once again FT servers that are lagging atm (alafaila haven't fed their hamsters again, i guess..).
So, what to do if one can't really play because of this massive lag/delay spikes?

Last edited by Dyna on Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

Recent lags... Empty Re: Recent lags...

Post  Lonbo Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:41 am

Oh, so others got those antisocial laggs too .. I already wondered about my connection Embarassed

Mmm, there were simillar lags like 1 year ago (novembre + february/march), so I guess this wont be sloved by the alaplaya side.

Well, about the tournament, if the lags are really too unplayable u should repeat the matches and try on another time, sometimes the server lags more and sometimes less (imo )

Lonbo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  WongKit Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:32 am

I didn't notice any laggs in the last days, but if half of fantasy tennis begins lagging again, we will delay BKBT, of course.

"So, what to do if one can't really play because of this massive lag/delay spikes?"
In this case we will offer you more time to arrange a match, as far as the problem is really caused by alaplaya. As Dyna said, there are some moments (like in the morning) when you can play without lags at all.
WongKit
WongKit
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 155

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyna Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:15 am

Yeah, it comes in spikes...sometimes everything is normal, then again you're stuck with 2-3 s delay :\.

Dyna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum